2017 is here and I would like to call it my year of the ‘Attitude’. Last year it was all about ‘Trying’. Being ready to try anything that comes across my way and give it my best shot. This year I would like to add attitude to it.
Upon googling the word, there are about 351, 000, 000 results that are spit out.
My goal for this year is to use ‘Attitude’ as the driving force to make a lasting impact on everything I do. I want to focus my energy on the first few words that define the word ‘Attitude’ above. I want to be sure of what I am doing and be settled in my thinking. I want my behaviour to reflect what I believe in.
- The right attitude to accept and make changes.
- To motivate the people around me to have an attitude that makes them believe in themselves.
- The right attitude that will change how people think.
- To know that with a positive attitude all goals can be achieved and that back-up plans are not necessary.
- To have the right attitude at all times, even when no one’s watching.
- I would like to have power over my circumstances instead of my circumstances controlling me.
- Because attitudes are contagious, you want to get infected by the right one.
- Life is a little about how you make it and a lot about how you take it and with the right attitude you can create miracles.
With the right attitude I want to be able to see an opportunity in every difficulty that presents itself before me. Ability is what you are capable of doing, motivation determines what you do and attitude determines how well you do it. So the hope for 2017 is to have a positive mind and attitude so that it leads to a positive life.